18.7.09

cancer sucks

cancer is one of those words that no one likes to hear... unfortunately my family has heard it far too often... we've had successes with my mom, my aunt kris, and my friend brittany... and some have lost their battle like my grandpa herb and my uncle bud... so to remember those that my family has lost and to celebrate those who have overcome their battle, i and my family relay for life! this was my 9th relay and we celebrated my mom's 10th year of remission! stay tuned for the tattoo photos that are soon to come... but until then, here are some photos from the relay!

Photobucket

Photobucket
this was a luminary my cousin Annika made for my mum

Photobucket

Photobucket
grandma dolly is the backbone of our team, and hates getting photos taken :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: